FIRST: Input is welcome! If you have ideas for connections etc, please hit me up! You can post here or reach out on Discord!
Name: Hezekiah Riley Knight Gender: Male Age: Approximately 35 Date of Birth: June 17th Birthplace: Melbourne, Victoria Pronouns: He | Him | His Occupation: TBD Species: Werewolf Patronus: TBD Blood Status: Muggle Born Play-by: Gerard Butler Education: High School, Home Schooled. Secrets:
- He really doesn't have many
- Due to his status as a werewolf, he's never been able to travel abroad, something that he pines to do; he could, technically, but the hoops he has to jump through haven't let him seriously consider it. Then there is the whole money aspect.
- His muggle parents freaked the F out when he got bitten by a werewolf in front of them. They had their memories wiped and he was fostered with a magical couple, for everyone's safety. Knowledge:
- Registered werewolf Personality:
- Information Appearance:
- Information Connections:
- Information Significant Dates:
- Information History:
- Was bitten when he was ten; As he had muggle parents who did not cope with either the knowledge of the magical world, or his new status in life, UNNAMED was removed from their care, being entered through the Foster Care System via strings pulled by appropriate people, and memories adjusted where needed.
- UNNAMED was placed with an elderly couple, who had moved to Australia from the USA, and had previously worked with children with lycanthropy. They were capable of answering his constant flow of questions, and did their best to make him feel like he wasn't a complete freak. He did miss the love of his parents, but was also rather scarred by their reaction to the whole situation. He came to develop a deep affection for his foster parents, though they sadly passed away when he was just shy of twenty.
- UNNAMED turned eleven, and his magical status was revealed. Until previously, he'd been assumed to be a muggle; as a result, he could not previously be given the Wolfbane potion to control his changing, due to something in the typical ingredients and its disagreement with non-magical bodies. The relief when he took the first dose, and the difference it made to his change, was astounding to the young boy, who had been tortured for nine months.
- After much exchanging of letters, UNNAMED was refused entrance to any of the schools, due to his circumstances and the obvious well being of the other students.He was carefully home-schooled, with approved teachers coming in a couple of times a week to pad his education and have him sit exams when he came of such an age; thus he received credit for a full education after passing his 7th year exams - he even received a couple of 'O's! (Notably on the Essay he did about lycanthropy for DADAs, which he found amusing)