Howdy! So uh... I have a lot of characters so going through them all might be a bit of a feat to tackle, but let's get right into it.
- Luke: Luke Carver is relevant to Sunny in two ways: he is the Astronomy Professor, and he's the one in charge of the Bourke House. If Sunny ever runs into any problems, Luke is the one to go to.
- Brooke: She's a fourth year with a bit of a peculiarity - even if you don't know her, she knows you. A hyper social individual with a taste for trouble, it's possible that she and Sunny have crossed paths before and are on friendly terms.
- Gwendoline: A French transfer, Gwen isn't presently enrolled in Tallygarunga but will be in the following year. In the meantime she spends her days getting to know the town, trying to make friends and figuring out what's cool and exciting to do in this new country. If you need someone equally loud with a tendency to blow things up, Gwen's your girl.
- Amber: One of the more popular students on campus without even trying. Amber is a loud and friendly Spencer with a knack for getting herself hurt. She frequently visits the Bourke dormitories so to check on Samantha, her cousin, so it's likely that she's ran into Sunny at some point before.
- Laurie: She's a temporary exchange student from Durmstrang set to leave at the end of the year. Her unflappable demeanor makes her tolerate most people, even if she does have a petty streak to her at times. Even if she isn't necessarily loud herself, she can likely keep up with Sunny as she often tends to associate with loud people (Gwendoline and Tecri's Max, for example).
- Jordan: I don't see much that can be done here, as he tries his hardest to fly under the radar. He's the type of guy that often gets shoved into a locker just for existing. He is, however, the relative of a seventh year Bourke.
- Ian: With a bright smile to brighten your day and a helping hand to keep things going, few things tear Ian down. In fact, it's extremely likely that he's gone out of his way to help Sunny in the past, and they could be friends. He's also one of the more popular students in the school due to his absurd level of niceness.
- MJ: A quiet girl with a bit of an undeserved reputation for being a loony, she is Aspen Clarke's younger sister, enjoying her protection from would be bullies (as well as Lisa Knotley's). While she doesn't like the whole loudness part of the deal, she'd certainly appreciate it if Sunny didn't give her as much trouble as everyone else.
- Meadow: The resident mother hen. She often feels like she's surrounded by idiots but can't help taking care of them anyway. Given Sunny's tendency of getting in trouble, it could be that sometimes she needs to have a wound or two fixed without anybody asking questions; she'd better go to Meadow instead of the nurse. She'll fix anything without needing to know what happened. For a fee, of course.
- Samantha: Sam's a sweet bean and a fellow fifth year. I'd suggest them being roommates if Sunny boards! She is Amber's cousin and mostly well liked in campus as well, and would actively try to befriend Sunny since they're in both the same House and year.
- Taylor: Also a fifth year, he happens to play for the House's Quidditch team. He's the serious sort and has a twin sister he's quite overprotective about, and often gets into fights as a result. But it could be that he and Sunny are friends and he's able to let his guard down minimally around her.
- Danielle: A Dhampir slotted into Bourke at the end of 2018. She keeps mostly to herself due to fearing large groups of people but isn't against making a friend here or there, although I'm unsure if she'd tag along with the rowdyness. Only one way to find out!
- Moriah: Here's something that possibly would not get along with Sunny. She's not a fan of people with high amounts of energy and often throws scathing remarks their way; on the flipside she is an Astronomy geek, so if Sunny gets her talking about that, they could strike an unlikely friendship.
- Renee: A bit of a bully, she's the one to run into if you want Sunny to get into some actual trouble. She's riding a strong rebelliuos streak due to familial reasons and the people around her are the ones who suffer (as well as her attendance record).
- Theodore: Equal parts loner and smooth talker. When meeting Sunny, there's a good chance he'd tell her to go away, though every bit as good a chance he'd hit on her as well. Some say he's incurable in that regard and he's gained a bit of a bad reputation over it.
- Chloe: While I don't see them necessarily having much going, it could be Chloe is a possible tutor in some sort of subject Sunny could possibly have trouble with given her reputation for being a patient teacher.
- Lisa: Captain of... nearly everything Sturt, the overachiever dates the Captain of the Bourke Quidditch team, Aspen - and, as a result, there's a bit of a negative sentiment on both sides towards her. The Sturts see her as a traitor, and the Bourkes as the enemy. Perhaps Sunny believes the same thing? Nevertheless, she's a very hard person to deal with and some conflict could occur.
- Rachel: Unfairly dubbed Lisa's minion, the Irish lass is a loudmouth whom seems to take on adversity head on. Perpetually angry and never seen smiling, it's possible that she's given Sunny a hard time in the past.
Feel free to shoot me a DM on Discord if you have any ideas of your own! Please check my splotter while you're at it. I have many more adults as well, and a student character coming (Ansley Mayfield) so there's plenty more to discuss