[TO BE REWRITTEN]
- Suggested name is Maxwell Cornelius Clarke. You can negotiate both that and the PB;
- This man is the father to MJ Clarke. He has four kids total, three of which enrolled in Tallygarunga - the oldest daughter in the seventh year, MJ in the fifth, and his only son in the third year. Said son has/had a twin whom disappeared when MJ was around 8~9 years old;
- He is a graveyard keeper in Narragyambie. It's possible that he wants at least one of his kids to follow in his footsteps;
- He once married a witch with whom he had all his children. Unfortunately, after giving birth to the twins, she slipped into a coma and passed away soon after. He's been taking care of the four of them on his own ever since, as no grandparent wanted anything to do with them;
- One day, when they were all enrolled in a Muggle elementary school, his youngest daughter, Vivian, disappeared from the premises. She hasn't been found since. If you want to decide what's happened to her, feel free. As it stands, I left it somewhat open ended/have the family believe she was kidnapped;
- He's become exceedingly overprotective of his children after losing his daughter. He took them out of the school and enrolled them in Whitlam Bilby at the behest of his daughter, whom had just learned such a thing existed because she had enrolled in her own first year at Tallygarunga;
- I envision him being very close to MJ, although she doesn't wish to burden him. As such, whenever she does need advice, she sneaks off to talk to the graveyard ghosts instead of with him proper. It could be that they tell him of what she says;
- It could be he knows that MJ sells little arts and crafts for spare change, to lessen the amount of money needed to be spent on her;
- How did he deal with his wife's passing? How did he deal with Vivian disappearing?
- Anything else is up to you.