Here are some pointers:
- Suggested birth name would be Srijan Talavalakar, and suggested new identity name would be Hala Patel, but feel free to take your own stab at it. You may also change the PB;
- He is an Indian half-Fae, and Natasha Roberts' father. He's had two other sons as well, the oldest of which having perished in a work accident: a gas explosion. This happened around 4 years ago. He divorced his children's mother when Natasha was around six years old. You can decide if he remarried, had more children, blah blah blah;
- Must have extensive knowledge of martial arts (priority: Judo) prior to moving to Australia;
- There was something very important in his past that made him run from India, in all likelihood related to him being a halfbreed. It made it so he changed his identity and ran to a small town in Australia, and his eventual children were raised away from tradition so not to be lured into going to India themselves at some point. He hasn't told either of his children about the Fae blood in their veins. To help enhance his disguise, he passes for a simple Muggle, despite being a wizard himself;
- His sons were both squibs, much to his relief, but his daughter was not. As such, during the divorce, the mother kept Natasha and he kept his sons. Him and Natasha were estranged ever since;
- Natasha has been trying to approach him lately, having started to take on the Judo lessons that he teaches in the local dojo and being there for roughly a year at this point;
- Anything not listed is up to you.