[TO BE REWRITTEN]
Some pointers on the fella:
- Suggested name is Eddie Michael Knotley, but you may change the first/middle names, as well as the PB;
- He is Lisa Knotley's older brother and guardian. They are orphans - their mother passed away from Dragon Pox when Lisa was a toddler still, and their father perished in the line of duty as an Auror roughly two years ago;
- His education was fully in Greyheme;
- He should be in his 20's. When their father died, he was old enough to take legal custody of Lisa. He could be in college or in the work force, it's up to you;
- He most likely had a closer relationship with their mother prior to her early passing than Lisa had, since she doesn't even remember her face (if not for pictures);
- They underwent financial difficulty after their father's passing. This character withdrew Lisa from Penrose after the conclusion of the third year since they could not afford a private school anymore and enrolled her in Tallygarunga;
- Lisa rarely comes home because she doesn't want to be a burden (financially or otherwise) to her brother, and it's up to you if he feels that way;
- Does he like his younger sister's recklessly ambitious nature, or does he try to intervene?
- Anything else is up to you;
- Under the right circumstances, can double as Evelyn McCarthy-Parsons' illegitimate brother.
[TO FUSE APP WITH]
Here are a few pointers for this extremely vague character:
- Suggested name is Jonah Leroy Porter, but you can change it around as you wish (yes, even the surname). Same thing for PB;
- He is Evelyn McCarthy-Parsons' illegitimate brother. Her father sought comfort in random women for a little while after his wife passed on, and he was a byproduct of this endeavor. If his mother reached out to Seth McCarthy in any way, they were most likely paid off to keep their mouths shut. As of this writing, it's very likely that Evelyn has no idea she has illegitimate siblings at all;
- He is also Isolda Richards' half-brother, but that information should be completely out of his reach;
- Here's the extended family tree;
- Seth McCarthy was a pureblood human of a very well established and talented family. As a result, if not a squib, this character should certainly be gifted in at least a thing or two;
- Whether he's aware of his lineage/Evelyn's existence or not is up to the player (he'd have to be told by his mother at some point). He might want to approach Evelyn in some way, benevolent or otherwise, at some point. Or not! It's up to you what you want to do with this illegitimate McCarthy person. But I figure he might have an eye on that tremendous inheritance, depending on what kind of person he is, or he might just take an honest interest in his sister;
- Personality, history, family ties (outside of those described here), whether he's a halfbreed of sorts or not, blood status, play by, etc, it's all up to you. This character grew up entirely removed from the McCarthy family, and so you have 100% freedom with this. He can have a new father, he can have 298575298 siblings, have fun;
- Since it was in the first few years after Evelyn's mother died, he shouldn't be much younger than her - she's 28;
- Under the right circumstances, can double as Lisa Knotley's older brother or Diana Sharpe's best friend.