Cbox
Guest enabled! No advertising, and be nice! Not much happening here? Check out our Discord!
Welcome to Tallygarunga, an original roleplay set in the Harry Potter universe. Set in present-day Australia, tensions are high between the Ministry of Magic and the only Ministry-run wizarding school in the country. Become like the other snooty private schools? Not a chance.

Originally established in August 2006, Tallygarunga prides itself on an inclusive and active community. Once part of the Tally family, always part of the Tally family. Whether you're here for the first time, the thousandth time, or returning after a long time---welcome home.
Staff
Sadrienne
Founder
LilyCat
Admin
Kaitore
Sturt
Flinders
Spencer
Bourke
Tallygarunga
a non-canon au potterverse roleplay
September, 2019 :: Spring
Sign in to follow this  

Link Back

We already got you? Post here!

All adverts that have been linked-back will be moved to here.

FAQ - Advertising

What codes do I use here?

In most cases, your Jcink advert code will work -- except for alignment tags. Change those to

[center][/center]

You may also need to adjust your font sizes, if those aren't displaying correctly! If you post your advert and it doesn't look right, feel free to try again! We'll just delete the ones that didn't come out right. ❤️

How do I preview my post?

The preview button is on the Editor toolbar, and looks like this:afef5f1ee193b07ed58dbbf7f89e2f80.png This will show your post as it will display when submitted. To exit preview mode, just click the X button on the top-right of the post box. It looks like this:138cc24de8a6d453ecf47ac1227c97f6.png

How many times can I advertise here?

As many times as we are allowed to advertise back! We don't have a set rule, we just assume that if you've submitted a first-link, we're good to go and link back! Outside of that, roughly every seven days is a good rule of thumb. But we aren't going to get snippy if you happen to post within 6 days and 23 hours!

Can I ask for help if I'm stuck?

Absolutely! We encourage it! You're always welcome to drop into our Discord for help formatting your advert, or post a topic in our Guest Help forum. Don't be shy, now!

Where else should I advertise?

Everywhere, and anywhere! But if you're stuck looking for places to show off your awesome site, we very much recommend the following resource sites:

• the roleplay network
    A new, and unique directory for roleplay communities and resources. Featuring custom fields and a filterable search results, it's never been easier to find the perfect roleplay or resource. All RP communities are invited to list here, including tumblr, Discord, forums and more.

• RPG-Directory
    A long-running directory for roleplay forums, including community discussion, site requests, character advertisements and roleplay-related challenges. Runs a themed Members' Choice challenge for roleplay communities to enter.

• Caution To The Wind 2.0
    An equally awesome community for forum roleplayers, more focused on resource/coding and graphics. Does include site requests, systems for finding new staff and advertising wanted characters and a directory to list your awesome roleplay.

90 topics in this forum

1. the roleplay network

• 0 replies
  2. After The Fall [Jcink Premium]

• 0 replies
  3. Xenedria +18 Master/Slave SciFi

• 0 replies
  4. What Lies Beyond || Jcink Premium, Supernatural Horror, 18+

• 0 replies
  5. HOGWARTS ONLINE SCHOOL

• 0 replies
  6. whispers in the sand