Welcome Tallygarunga is an 18+ post-Potter non-canon forum RPG set in Australia, featuring Australia's only public wizarding school Tallygarunga.

Current time: January 2018
Term One: January 30th-March 29th

House Points
Flinders: 10
Sturt: 10
Bourke: 10
Spencer: 5
News Plotting & Events
Sign in to follow this  

Stuck Like Glue

Heeey everybody!  WHOO BETA TEST!  Anyway, hi, I'm Shell.  I'm one of the members that's been around since 2009, though it's been fairly on/off since 2011/2012 somewhere in there.  I'm known for wanting to load myself down with student characters because I just think they're the tits.  I'm 27, I'll be 28 an April, which is also when my son [the light of my life even if he can drive me bonkers] turns 3.  Look at me and Scotteh reproducing at roughly the same time ! x'D

Oh, and of ease of access here's my trigger list.  Because I ... have a few.

• Gore. I can handle some violence, but don't get too descriptive with all the blood and everything else. I legitimately start feeling sick.
  • Arachnophobia. Please do not send me pictures of spiders. Please do not tell me how a spider crawled into your ear. Please do not post things with me that involve large numbers of spiders, or spiders doing super creepy stuff. I cannot do it. ...Just...avoid mentioning spiders in my threads if possible. My brain will turn it into a Covenant scene in ten seconds flat.
  • Child abuse. Brief mentions are iffy, but anything in-depth, or involving the death [or near death] of either a child or baby will set me off.
  • General Abuse. Physical, sexual, mental, and emotional. Very light mentions are good unless this is coupled with another trigger, but this is also a case by case business. After having lived through this for 2-3 years it's left me in a hard place.
  • Suicide. Mentions of suicide are good. Reading the act of someone committing it is not. I definitely need a TW for this. Apparently real life issues with this have leaked into my roleplay experience.
  •  Trypophobia. Had it for years, didn't have a name for it until another rp friend told me. This one's...hard to explain, really. But basically imagery that's got a lot of holes / bumps [such as, for instance, wasps nests, air holes in pottery before it's in the kiln, etc. etc.], pits in peoples' faces, etc freaks me the hell out. 

Sign in to follow this