Shell☆ Stay at home MomMember ☆ Bend, Oregon, USA ☆ She/Her“I just wanna feel such a beautiful sound.”Member since: February 2018Last Active: 21 July 2018Member Posts: 54Character Posts: 201Total Posts: 255Timezone GMT -8
I'm Shell and I began my journey on Tally back in 2009 with a self-conscious cartwheeling dreamer of a third year named Josie Wilson., and I've been hooked ever since. I'd graduated high school the previous year.
Here we are, nine years later, and I still have Josie with a host of others. I'm now nearing my thirties and am a stay at home mom with a son I love that will be three next month. I'm still not really sure what I want from life and I'm floundering, but I still love to write.
My hobbies, when I've the time, include Belegarth Medieval Combat, something I've been doing since 2011 when I introduced Gerry to Tally, reading, drawing, coloring, walking, hiking, and playing video games.Best Contact Method DiscordPlot Wants
Triggers & Limits
- Enemies / Frenemies [particularly for Gerry, she needs people to get into actual fights with!]
- Friends [most of my roster desperately needs them]
- Good times -- fun threads, silly threads, mischief...
- Past relationships / friendships
- Awkward situations
- Dramaaa~ haha. it's stressful but i eat that up
- "Test threads" -- throwing character randomly at each other and seeing what happens. I love these.
- Gore [images]
- Arachnopobia [fear of spiders, written (including brief mentions) & images]
- Trypophobia [fear of clusters and/or patterns of holes or bumps (ie beehives, wasp nests, air holes, pitting, etc.), written & images]
- Child Abuse/Death [written & images]
- General Abuse [written and images (sexual, physical, mental, emotional)]
- Fade to black for sexual interactions